Thursday, November 27, 2008

Back with a Bang! (Ouch)

Well, it’s been a long hiatus and I don’t seem to be able to come up with any post that is longer than half a page (or quarter for that matter). So I’ve decided to dump my half formed ideas and non-ideas as is on the blog. Any way.. here goes.

Finally I got some free time over the past weekend or so, and decided to do something that’s very arduous and tiring on the mind: going to the gym. That’s because I must have lost more weight exercising my brain over deciding whether to go to the gym or not. Can exercising the brain really make one lose weight ? That would be wonderful got a weight problem? Heres a maths paper…Im sure you’ll lose some weight on it. And for the heavyweights, what better than the CAT 2008 paper!! People will need a magnifying glass to find you.

Coming back to the point.. Ive finally started going to gym,and I hope Ill stick on with it. In a few months you’ll see a leaner and meaner me, and guess who I’ll remind you of…..Your Company OF COURSE !!






No comments:

Post a Comment