Monday, October 03, 2011

Misscommunication

There was once a lovely Miss
with whom I started talking.
Talking to her was more refreshing
than a midnight walk in the park.
All I wanted to do was to hear her voice
everything else was just mundane noise.
ahh... wonderful Miss communication!

But will communication overcome
a great distance?
Little did i know
voices get blurred over oceans.
Something was certainly amiss
and when we do talk its not the same
Wish I could talk to you still
without the hint of a chill.
ahh... I miss Communication!!

There must be a lesson in all this
that I just dont seem to learn.
Sometimes things are too late
and you need to leave everything to fate.
aaaargh... I hate miscommunication!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ahem! Thats definitely some communication I say! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across ur blog n really liked it!
    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Communication is a wonderful gift,
    It's absence causes huge drifts...
    To put miss in picture should you endeavour,
    There shall be no miscommunication ever!

    ReplyDelete