Monday, December 08, 2008

Contentment

I'm sitting in the ITPL Pushpak bus, going back home from work. The bus is refreshingly empty and I have three seats to curl up on. The window is half open. The traffic is straggly and insubstantial. I'm listening to Tanha Dil as the bus glides almost noiselessly on the smooth road (even in Bangalore smooth roads exist) The wind rustles against my skin and hair. I have my laptop with me, but I'm not carrying work back home. I have a good book with me in case the Ipod runs out of power. I know there is a sumptuous meal waiting for me back home.

Now that is contentment.





2 comments:

  1. Was this when you were working on a 'holiday' ??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sumana
    Is it so obvious I did no work on that day? Hmmm.. should disguise this a little better...!

    ReplyDelete